Doordash Merchant Requirements
To become a merchant on DoorDash, you need to meet the following requirements:
1. Business License: You must have a valid business license or permit to operate a restaurant or food service business.
2. Health Inspection: Your restaurant should have passed a recent health inspection and meet all the necessary health and safety guidelines.
3. Menu Availability: You should have a menu with a variety of food items available for delivery.
4. Insurance: You may be required to have general liability insurance coverage.
5. Delivery Equipment: You need to have the necessary equipment for food delivery, such as insulated bags or containers to maintain food quality.
6. Order Accuracy: You must ensure accurate order preparation and timely delivery.
7. Customer Ratings: Maintaining a good customer rating is important for long-term partnership with DoorDash.
8. Communication: You should have a reliable means of communication, such as a phone or tablet, to receive and confirm orders.
It’s important to note that these requirements may vary by location, so it’s best to check with DoorDash directly for specific details and any additional requirements in your area.